"I want to read the Bible but I don't have time!"
I get it.
You can't find the time (or the energy) to read the Bible.
Even when you do, you don't really know what you're reading and so you close the Bible frustrated.
On top of that, you feel alone in your walk with the Lord. You wish had a strong community to support you + encourage you.
With Indwelt Women Academy, quality Bible time is possible + doable!
Dive into the Word of God in bite-sized chunks and dwell richly in His Grace + Truth, even in your crazy busy #momlife.
Get instant access to all of our current and future Bible studies (and more!) on Indwelt Women Academy!
With this premium subscription to Indwelt Women Academy, you'll be able to access all current and future Bible studies in our growing library of online studies. Our current library of in-depth studies will:
- Fill your cup with His Truth every day in bite-sized chunks.
- Refresh your soul from the everyday mundane.
- Transform your actions + speech through the power of His Word.
- Get accountability from women inside our private community.
This online Bible study community helps you thrive in your greatest mission field - your home.
- No more trying to pour out to your family with an empty cup.
- No more weary soul looking to find comfort in Netflix only to feel even more weary.
- No more being an angry grumpy mom.
Let our studies help you get back to what matters most: your relationship with the Lord.
An Indwelt Women Academy membership gives you full access to:
- Current and future In-depth Inductive Bible studies for 10-15 minutes each day.
- Questions to guide you deep into the Word.
- Videos, cross-references, translation comparisons, word studies to explore the root meaning of the words in Scripture's original languages, and discussion boards, to further your understanding of the Bible.
- Community reading plans to read with other women inside the community.
- Engage in authentic discussions about the Scriptures and learn from one another.
- Get direct support from Maggie (the Academy creator).
- Be supported and held accountable through prayers + support groups.
- Build relationships and connect with other Indwelt Women in real life.
Your Study Leader
Hey, I'm Maggie Baker - your Bible study leader at Indwelt Women Academy.
I started Indwelt Women in early 2016 to encourage women to follow Christ and dwell in His Word.
As a mom of two under 2 at the time, I recognized the need for moms to first be fed by the Truth before they can truly thrive in their callings.
Since then I have infused my passion for the Word and my eye for design into beautifully designed bite-sized Bible studies for busy moms so that Bible-reading can be a reality... even in the midst of their crazy busy lives.
Come on in and grab yourself a cup of coffee, let's get into the Word!